Flower Extract - Hibiscus
Product image 1
Product image 2
Product image 3
Product image 4
Product image 5
Product image 6
Product image 7
Product image 8
Product image 9
Product image 10
Product image 11
A super highly concentrated extract made from fresh hibiscus flowers. Its a natural blood red colour and just a few squirts of the dropper top will make red or pink cocktails with a delicious hibiscus flavour. This extract can be used to colour food and beverages or for plate decoration and has an intense mixed berry-type taste.
- Made from fresh cold-pressed Hibiscus Flowers, dried hibiscus and cane sugar. That's it.
Use like a bitters - just a few drops per cocktail for vibrant red colour in beverages.
- 100% Natural
- Each 100ml bottle will colour 20-30 drinks = SUPER cost effective
Great as an all-natural substitute for flavours like rhubarb, raspberry, cherry, pomegranate or grenadine.
- Can substitute Hibiscus Flower extract where hibiscus tea is called for in craft cocktails and other beverages.
- Make pink - red ice cubes by adding to water and freezing
- Add a few dashes in your cooking and cake frosting. Imagine a beautiful crimson hibiscus macaroon!
Each bottle is 100ml and shelf stable for 3 years from manufacturing. Refrigerate once open. Handmade in Sydney.
Please Drink & Decorate Responsibly
Liquor Act 2007 - It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18.
Please keep Gingle Bells out of the reach of children and pets. Don’t give them as gifts to anyone under the legal drinking age as they contain alcohol.