Six festive cocktail recipes for gin enthusiasts this Christmas
What better way to celebrate the festive season than to mix your very own holiday ‘spirit’? This year, there’s no excuse not to get creative with your holiday liquor after the timely release of Gingle Bells floral gin baubles. The unique gift set contains six decorative glass baubles encased with six different botanical infused, award-winning gins.
To ensure the extraordinary flavours are served and enjoyed in true festive style, each gin is accompanied with a cocktail recipe that any gin enthusiast can easily make at home. Get ready to impress with these six delectable cocktails that will make every holiday celebration a shared moment to remember.
1. The Gin-F-Bomb: A fresh and elegant cocktail for the holiday day drinks.
Ingredients: 50ml Gingle Bells Finger Lime Gin, 10ml lime juice and 100ml tonic water. Shake the bauble to separate the balls from the skin. Pour gin over large ice cubes in the glass and shake out any remaining balls. Top with tonic water and garnish with lime slices and a sprig of thyme. Sit back, relax and enjoy the holiday break.
2. The Purple Rain: A flashy cocktail worthy of the most magnificent celebrations.
Ingredients: 50ml Gingle Bells Butterfly Pea Flower Gin, 1 medium kaffir lime leaf plus 1 for garnish, 30ml simple syrup, 15ml lemon juice, 7.5ml lime juice and soda water. Roughly chop kaffir leaf then muddle in cocktail shaker with juice. Add syrup and shake without ice to mix and set aside. Fill a high ball glass with crushed ice, blueberries and kaffir lime leaf to garnish. Add the gin and fill glass ¾ full with soda water. Gently strain in the lime mixture on top and impress your guests as you watch the colour change from blue to purple!
3. The Wattleseed Express: A delicious cocktail for a day to night party pick me up. Ingredients: 50ml Gingle Bells Wattleseed Gin, 30ml coffee liqueur and 30ml espresso coffee. Shake the ingredients well with ice. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with coffee beans. Take a sip to re-energise and continue mingling through the party as the evening celebrations set in.
4. The Temple of the Sun: A fruity cocktail ideal for a balmy summer night BBQ.
Ingredients: 50ml Gingle Bell Chrysanthemum Gin, 15ml lemon juice, 1 fresh passionfruit pulp, 30ml coconut water and 20ml simple syrup
Shake ingredients well with ice. Strain into wine glass filled with large ice and then garnish with a sprig of mint. Serve and feel refreshed with the sweet tropical flavours.
5. The Rise ‘n Shine: A sweet and bubbly cocktail to pair with the Christmas sit-down. Ingredients: 50ml Gingle Bells Hibiscus Gin, 15ml lemon juice, 30ml chilled pineapple juice and 7.5ml simple syrup
Shake the ingredients with ice. Strain evenly into two champagne glasses. Top up glasses to ¾ full with sparking Italian Prosecco. Garnish with lemon rind. Clink glasses and enjoy the bubbles with friends and family.
6. The Berry Pepper Kiss: A cocktail with a real kick to take party goers into the New Year. Ingredients: 50ml Gingle Bells Pepperberry Gin, 3 medium ripe strawberries, 3 small basil leaves, 1.5ml lemon juice and 2 teaspoons granulated sugar. Muddle strawberries, sugar and basil leaves for one minute. Add ice, lemon juice and gin and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of strawberry and basil leaf. Taste the kick and continue being the life of the party.
Gingle Bells can be purchased for RRP $79 at the website and select stockists.
For more information, visit: www.ginglebellsgin.com
For interviews and high res images, please contact:
WordStorm PR – Constance Bromell E: email@example.com / T: 02 8272 3209 / M: 0434 908 563